In Pranic Healing we explore the energetics of human physiology.
When energy flows through the body, you are in a state of Health. This is the most fundamental truth about energy, the body, the mind, and our correlating health. If the aura is clean, the meridians clear, and the chakras balanced and functioning properly, the body is in a state of optimal physical and mental health.
When there is energetic disturbance in the body, a disease state is created. For example, when energy is prevented from flowing smoothly through the Meridians, to and from the Chakras, and to and from the organs, a health problem is present or about to be present.
Energy is a living force, it has a consciousness. It can be built up and consciously controlled. For example, in the practice of yoga; kundalini is the energetic force being channeled throughout the body via concentration of the mind, with practice like the yogi’s of our time.
In living human physiology, as well as with animals’ energy always follows thought. Thereby, your mind creates your energetic reality.
With proper training it is possible to build up a surplus of energy and direct it to the areas of your body that need it most. Energetic disturbances in the body can be corrected.
Illnesses manifest in the energy body before they manifest in the physical body. The energy body is the template, or mold, for the physical body; it surrounds and interpenetrates the physical body. Thus, health problems occur first as irregularities or disturbances in the energy body before they become symptoms or conditions in the physical body. By treating problems at the energetic level, you heal the physical body. Additionally, through regular energy-regulation exercises and proactive steps to keep the energy body clean, you help prevent physical ailments from occurring and greatly diminish their effects if they do physically manifest.
The body always moves toward homeostasis. All systems in nature move towards balance. The body seeks a balanced energetic level, a state of equilibrium or health which is our natural state. Our bodies naturally seek Health.
Healing occurs in the energy body before it becomes apparent in the physical body. When energy healing is applied to the aura, there can often be very rapid and dramatic positive results in the physical body. But there can also be a slight lag time before the healing manifests in the physical body. The length of this lag time depends on factors such as the healer’s experience and proficiency, the complexity and severity of the health problem, and the current energy level of the person.
The root cause of the energetic disturbances that cause many physical ailments is frequently devastating, traumatic, upsetting or negative thoughts and emotions stored in the body. Thoughts, thought processes, emotional reactions, emotions, beliefs, and unpleasant memories contain dampening energy that is stored unconsciously in the physical body.
Consider the following: How do you know when you’re nervous, angry, or fearful? Not through intellectual awareness. Only by feeling a physical manifestation in your body. For example, stomach spasm, a tight neck, an increased heart rate, a sudden urge to go to the bathroom, heavy perspiration, etc.
Negative emotions themselves do not cause problems, our resistance to feeling them and releasing their energy in a constructive way causes the problem.
When you avoid feeling negative emotions and beliefs, your body’s musculature physically constricts and holds on to them. Held tightly in the body over a period of time, these negative emotions, limiting beliefs, and traumatic memories form blockages / restrictions and energetic disturbances that lead to physical health problems.
Certainly, your health can be effected adversely by external factors such as bacteria and viruses, as well as poor life choices, bad habits, and accidents. But many health problems result from an energetic disturbance that is ultimately caused by the unconscious mind trapping a negative emotion or limiting belief in the body.
“The above information is exactly in line with my experience, knowledge and belief system”. – Dr. Alex Kaminsky.
It comes from the book, “Your Hands Can Heal You”, by Master Stephen Co and Dr. Eric Robins, M.D.
Considerations of Pranic Healing – The External and Internal Factors of Disease:
“In the understanding of disease, one should take into consideration the external and internal factors or the seen and unseen causes. External factors mean those physical factors which contribute to diseases like germs, malnutrition, toxins, pollutants, lack of exercise, poor breathing habits, insufficient water intake, etc. Internal factors mean the emotional and energy factors which contribute to diseases like negative emotions, blocked meridians, pranic depletion and congestion and malfunctioning of the chakra energy centers, etc.
For instance, an emotional factor may lead to weakening of the solar plexus chakra and the liver, and attack by a virus will lead to an inflammation of the liver. The external factor is the virus. The internal factors are the negative emotion and weakening of the solar plexus chakra and the liver, which make the liver vulnerable to viral infection.
If the person’s solar plexus chakra and liver are in good condition, and if he is a person of higher vitality, then his probability of contracting the disease is lessened. His body’s defense mechanism or detoxifying and eliminating system would likely overcome the virus or the toxin.
The application of pranic healing would cleanse, strengthen, and gradually restore the solar plexus chakra and the liver to their normal conditions.
Disease may manifest under the following conditions:
- The presence of external and internal factors.
- The presence of an overwhelming internal factor only. For example, a person harboring intense anger and frustration may cause severe pranic congestion around the solar plexus chakra and, in the long run, the heart. Even if he were to watch his diet, he would still end up with a heart problem like heart enlargement. Also, habitual tension or stress may result in pranic congestion around the eye area and, in the long run, may result in glaucoma. (NOTE: Not all glaucoma are of emotional origin).
- The presence of an overwhelming external factor only. For instance, taking a large dose of poison would certainly be fatal even if your energy body is in perfect condition. Poor reading habits would also eventually result in eye defects.
What are the Functions of the Energy Body?
- It absorbs, distributes, and energizes the whole physical body with prana or ki. Prana or ki is the life energy which nourishes the whole body so that it could, together with its different organs, function properly and normally. Without prana, the body would die.
- It acts as a mold or pattern for the visible physical body. This allows the visible physical body to maintain its shape, form and feature despite years of continuous metabolism. To be more exact, the visible physical body is moulded after the energy body. If the energy body is defective, then the visible physical body is defective. They are so closely related that what affects one affects the other. If one gets sick, the other also gets sick. If one gets healed, the other also gets healed. This may manifest gradually or almost instantaneously, assuming there are no interfering factors.
- The energy body, through the chakras or whirling energy centers, controls and is responsible for the proper functioning of the whole physical body and its different parts and organs. This includes the endocrine glands, which are external manifestations of some of the major chakras. A lot of sickness are caused partially by the malfunctioning of one or more chakras.
- The energy body, through its health rays and health auras, serves as a protective shield against germs and diseased energy. Diseased energy, used-up energy, toxins, wastes, and germs are expelled by the health rays predominantly via the pores, thereby purifying the whole physical body.
Basic Problems and Treatments in Pranic Healing. Pranic healing involves the use of prana and the manipulation of bioplasmic matter of the patient’s body.
The following are the treatment methods in pranic healing:
- In areas where there is pranic depletion, cleansing and energizing are applied to the affected areas. The emphasis is on energizing.
- In areas where there is pranic congestion, diseased and congested energy is removed or extracted from the affected areas. This is followed by projecting prana to the treated area. The emphasis is on cleaning or decongesting.
- A malfunctioning chakra is restored by simply cleansing and energizing it with prana.
- Drooping and entangled health rays are disentangled and strengthened.
- Blocked meridians or energy channels are cleansed and energized.
- Prana which leaks out through holes or cracks in the outer aura, are sealed.
- Specific types of prana are applied to produce specific results. Certain illnesses need a specific type or types of prana to produce faster results.
- Post treatment, patient and practitioner cut ties and the patient is left to his own devises to heal.”
The above information comes from the book, “Miracles Through Pranic Healing” by Grand-Master Choa Kok Sui.