Pranic Healing is an advanced energy body work system.
Pranic Healing has often been compared with Reiki, another form of energy body work.
There are many similarities between Reiki and Pranic Healing. And there are a few additions in Pranic Healing that includes advanced applications and a more specific techniques. Including the use of energy colors, crystals of specific shape, universal energy concepts and the adherence to the body worker’s learned methods of maintaining a clean energetic hygiene between practitioner and patient, and patient to patient.
Pranic Healing session can last 30 or 60 minutes and can be done in office or remote telehealth.
Contact Dr. Kaminsky for more information. And please read how the body works and Pranic Crystal Healing.
Speaking about the body’s innate ability to heal from energy body-work. When energy flows through the body uninhibited, you are in a state of Health. When we have unresolved, unprocessed emotions or trauma stuck in our energy system our correlating health is effected.
If the aura is clean, the meridians clear, and the chakras balanced and functioning properly, the body is in a state of optimal physical and mental health.
That’s when emotional trauma, physical ailments, mental illness, birth trauma and pain are alleviated from your body.
When there is energetic disturbance in the body, a disease state is created. For example, when energy is prevented from flowing smoothly through the Meridians, to and from the Chakras, and to and from the organs, a health problem is present or about to be present. This is the most fundamental truth about our health.
The philosophy, the self evident truth is that we have two bodies. The energetic body and the physical body. And before the physical body starts to manifest ill-health, it is the energetic body that is compromised. That compromise can be within the Chakras, Meridians and our Biofield.
That compromise comes in the form of energy interaction between people and people and animals, in the form of being scared of a dog for example. A mother or father screaming at their child. Those energies get stuck in the human body and the human body mind and spirit starts to break down over time.
Illnesses manifest in the energy body before they manifest in the physical body. So people can literally have stuck energies (emotions) in the body for years. The energy body is the template, or mold, for the physical body; it surrounds and interpenetrates the physical body. Thus, health problems occur first as irregularities or disturbances in the energy body before they become symptoms or conditions in the physical body. By treating problems at the energetic level, you heal the physical body. Additionally, through regular energy-regulation exercises and proactive steps to keep the energy body whole, you help prevent physical ailments from occurring and greatly diminish their effects if they do physically manifest.
The body always moves toward homeostasis. All systems in nature move towards balance. The body seeks a balanced energetic level, a state of equilibrium or health which is our natural state. Our bodies naturally seek Health.
Healing occurs in the energy body before it becomes apparent in the physical body. When energy healing is applied to the aura, there can often be very rapid and dramatic positive results in the physical body. But there can also be a slight lag time before the healing manifests in the physical body. The length of this lag time depends on factors such as the healer’s experience and proficiency, the complexity and severity of the health problem, and the current energy level of the person.
The root cause of the energetic disturbances that cause many physical ailments is frequently devastating, traumatic, upsetting or negative thoughts and emotions stored in the body. Thoughts, thought processes, emotional reactions, emotions, beliefs, and unpleasant memories contain dampening energy that is stored unconsciously in the energy body.
Consider the following: How do you know when you’re nervous, angry, or fearful? Not through intellectual awareness. Only by feeling a physical manifestation in your body. For example, stomach spasm, a tight neck, an increased heart rate, a sudden urge to go to the bathroom, heavy perspiration, etc.
Certainly, your health can be effected adversely by external factors such as bacteria and viruses, as well as poor life choices, bad habits, and accidents. But many health problems result from an energetic disturbance that is ultimately caused unconsciously. Words carry energy and emotion is energy.
Energy is a living force, it has a consciousness. It can be built up and consciously controlled, although with most people it is unconscious. When we speak we transmit motion of energy EMotion.
In living human physiology, as well as with animals’ energy always follows thought. Thereby, your mind creates your energetic reality. And your energetic system intertwines with the energies of others.
With proper training it is possible to learn how to work with and use energy properly for the benefit of your physical body. You can learn how build up a surplus of energy and direct it to the areas of your body that need it most. Energetic disturbances in the body can be corrected.
“The above information is exactly in line with my experience, knowledge and belief system”. – Dr. Alex Kaminsky.
It comes from the book, “Your Hands Can Heal You”, by Master Stephen Co and Dr. Eric Robins, M.D.
Considerations of Pranic Healing – The External and Internal Factors of Disease:
“In the understanding of disease, one should take into consideration the external and internal factors or the seen and unseen causes. External factors mean those physical factors which contribute to diseases like germs, malnutrition, toxins, pollutants, lack of exercise, poor breathing habits, insufficient water intake, etc. Internal factors mean the emotional and energy factors which contribute to diseases like negative emotions, blocked meridians, pranic depletion and congestion and malfunctioning of the chakra energy centers, etc.
For instance, an emotional factor may lead to weakening of the solar plexus chakra and the liver, and attack by a virus will lead to an inflammation of the liver. The external factor is the virus. The internal factors are the negative emotion and weakening of the solar plexus chakra and the liver, which make the liver vulnerable to viral infection.
If the person’s solar plexus chakra and liver are in good condition, and if he is a person of higher vitality, then his probability of contracting the disease is lessened. His body’s defense mechanism or detoxifying and eliminating system would likely overcome the virus or the toxin.
The application of pranic healing would cleanse, strengthen, and gradually restore the solar plexus chakra and the liver to their normal conditions.
Disease may manifest under the following conditions:
- The presence of external and internal factors.
- The presence of an overwhelming internal factor only. For example, a person harboring intense anger and frustration may cause severe pranic congestion around the solar plexus chakra and, in the long run, the heart. Even if he were to watch his diet, he would still end up with a heart problem like heart enlargement. Also, habitual tension or stress may result in pranic congestion around the eye area and, in the long run, may result in glaucoma. (NOTE: Not all glaucoma are of emotional origin).
- The presence of an overwhelming external factor only. For instance, taking a large dose of poison would certainly be fatal even if your energy body is in perfect condition. Poor reading habits would also eventually result in eye defects.
What are the Functions of the Energy Body?
- It absorbs, distributes, and energizes the whole physical body with prana or ki. Prana or ki is the life energy which nourishes the whole body so that it could, together with its different organs, function properly and normally. Without prana, the body would die.
- It acts as a mold or pattern for the visible physical body. This allows the visible physical body to maintain its shape, form and feature despite years of continuous metabolism. To be more exact, the visible physical body is moulded after the energy body. If the energy body is defective, then the visible physical body is defective. They are so closely related that what affects one affects the other. If one gets sick, the other also gets sick. If one gets healed, the other also gets healed. This may manifest gradually or almost instantaneously, assuming there are no interfering factors.
- The energy body, through the chakras or whirling energy centers, controls and is responsible for the proper functioning of the whole physical body and its different parts and organs. This includes the endocrine glands, which are external manifestations of some of the major chakras. A lot of sickness are caused partially by the malfunctioning of one or more chakras.
- The energy body, through its health rays and health auras, serves as a protective shield against germs and diseased energy. Diseased energy, used-up energy, toxins, wastes, and germs are expelled by the health rays predominantly via the pores, thereby purifying the whole physical body.
Basic Problems and Treatments in Pranic Healing. Pranic healing involves the use of prana and the manipulation of bioplasmic matter of the patient’s body.
The following are the treatment methods in pranic healing:
- In areas where there is pranic depletion, cleansing and energizing are applied to the affected areas. The emphasis is on energizing.
- In areas where there is pranic congestion, diseased and congested energy is removed or extracted from the affected areas. This is followed by projecting prana to the treated area. The emphasis is on cleaning or decongesting.
- A malfunctioning chakra is restored by simply cleansing and energizing it with prana.
- Drooping and entangled health rays are disentangled and strengthened.
- Blocked meridians or energy channels are cleansed and energized.
- Prana which leaks out through holes or cracks in the outer aura, are sealed.
- Specific types of prana are applied to produce specific results. Certain illnesses need a specific type or types of prana to produce faster results.
- Post treatment, patient and practitioner cut ties and the patient is left to his own devises to heal.”
The above information comes from the book, “Miracles Through Pranic Healing” by Grand-Master Choa Kok Sui.
Dr. Kaminsky is a practitioner of Pranic Healing including Crystal Healing. Make an appointment today.
Pranic Healing FAQ
Pranic Healing is a comprehensive system of energy body-work. It includes teachings not found in other energy medicine systems. PH works with the energy system in terms of energetic congestion and depletion. With techniques for stagnant energy sweeping and biofield energizing. PH has as one of its applications a detailed use of color prana. An explicit and precise use of biofield scanning, a tactile technique. And, takes into consideration the practitioners and patients pranic hygiene.
Pranic Healing teaches that illness and health problems result from disturbances to the flow of prana through a network of power centers, passageways and energy fields that interpenetrate the physical body within the energetic anatomy. Your energetic anatomy, also called your energy body, or simply your aura or biofield is a three-dimensional essence of prana. It originates inside your physical body and extends outward to form an outline around your physical body. Sort-of like an energetic hologram.
Prana means energy. Pranic Healing (PH) is an energy body-work system developed by a Chinese-Filipino spiritual teacher and energy guru Grand Master Choa Kok Sui who developed this system over many decades. It is unlike Reiki, another energy system developed in Japan a century earlier. PH is a therapeutic application from practitioner to patient onto the energetic anatomy.
About Dr. Kaminsky & Craniosacral Therapy
Having a Chiropractic background since the year 2000, Dr. Kaminsky offers many methods of treatment with an emphasis on Craniosacral Therapy in NYC.
Craniosacral Therapy (CST) is a method focusing on the link between the cranium (head) and sacrum (the second to last bone at the base of your spine), scientifically proven to work in unison to pump fluid throughout the body, an unknown disruption of which can cause many health issues. The craniosacral mechanism pumps vital fluid called cerebro-spinal fluid (CSF) through the body and in a sense energetically lubricates the joints, tissues, organs; basically all cells of the body. It is the driving force of all your body’s systems of function; including maintaining the tone of your muscles.
The Central Nervous System (brain and spinal cord) are surrounded with CSF generating energetic rhythmic impulses of fluid delicately pumping throughout your body’s parts “breathing” the movement of life. This measurable rhythm of moving fluid, like the heart rhythm, pulse rhythm, breathing rhythm is the foundational “blueprint” and primary principle of our real-time state of our health.
Compromises of our rhythmic movements of fluid flow correlates to the impulse restrictions in the system which the body is unable to overcome or self-correct. This is the reason why we have “dis-ease”, symptoms, conditions, basically all ailments. This is where the skill of an experienced craniosacral therapist becomes valuable. By placing his or her hands on your body the practitioner can feel, detect, evaluate, and facilitate correction of these restrictive arrhythmic impulses.
The craniosacral therapist helps your rhythm restore and renew in compromised areas allowing for healing to take place of sensory, motor, musculoskeletal, neurological disorders, symptoms, conditions and pain. To learn more, visit the other pages on this website. Call to schedule your healing treatment with Dr. Kaminsky.